11.28.2011

Christmas Wedding Centerpiece Inspiration

Clearly Christmas Weddings aren't as big as they should be because when I google "Christmas Wedding Centerpieces" my own blog pops up on the first page.  Below are some beautiful centerpieces I'd love to see at a Christmas-time Wedding.

I would like this even better if the entire bottom glowed in ivory, red, or green.  And if you're going to splurge on a centerpiece THAT beautiful....don't use those boring table markers.


from weddingbee.com

Here we have the makings of a beautiful wedding centerpiece.  Just a touch of my magic wand would transform this into an unforgettable Christmas Wedding Centerpiece.


from weddingbee.com

This looks VERY similar to a piece I just made for the entryway to our condo.  I used the snow covered branches from our recent "Winter Wedding" styled shoot and hung ornaments of varying colors, shapes, & sizes from the snow kissed branches.


from briderella.wordpress.com


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget