10.04.2011

Layer linens for a CHIC look.

I am taking a stand against runners on round tables.  They're overdone. 

I think runners should be used for long, rectangularish (it's my blog, I can make up words) tables only from this point on.  Let's think LAYERS!  It is Fall, after all, and just like we dress ourselves, let's decorate our wedding tables shall we?  CHIC shall!

This shows juuuuuust enough of the underlying color:

http://static.bridalpartytees.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/textured-linens.jpg


I wish this picture came up for my white wedding post but it works here too.....same color different texture.  LOVE it!

classifieds.weddingbee.com
Most of us have seen this but I want to do a wedding that incorporates it...the sheer overlay with tiny details.  (BLING!)

blogs.dexknows.com

You get the idea....I hope!  I can never seem to find exactly whats in my head.  I would love to see even three linens layered: a floor length linen, a sheer lace, and then just a table top overlay.  Something that gives real depth.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget