9.24.2011

Whimsy Wedding Gowns

If you've read any one of my posts you can clearly see I am in love with the website www.etsy.com.  I love that buying from it supports creative individuals and the items are always more interesting than what you'd buy anywhere else for a lower price!  What isn't there to love?

Why it just occurred to me to look for wedding dresses on the site is beyond me but here are some gorgeous gowns and you will not believe the starting prices!!!  The best part...it's etsy.  Everything can be customized to your exact liking.

from etsy seller weddingdressfantasy:

The dress below is all handmade and comes with sleeves for different looks.  It's custom and only $750!


$500 for the dress below.....ummmmmm WHAT?!?!?



http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.245103263.jpg


from etsy seller ieie:

Okay, it takes a lot for this to happen as I'm a HUGE bargain hunter.  I LOVE when my fashion designer roommate compliments me on something I'm wearing and I can tell her what I paid for it.  She's always impressed!

....I am FRAH-eek-ING OUT-TAH over this tea length dress.  I.  WANT.  THIS.  DRESS.  I'll wear it through the streets of Franklin as I antique.  It's only $399!!!!



http://www.etsy.com/listing/78478277/y1055-lydia-floral-lace-tulle-wedding

ONLY $369

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63979297/strapless-organza-wedding-gown-with?ref=v1_other_2
 
from etsy seller lovemckayla

Another tea length gown I savor for only $500.  I want this dress too!  I could probably get her to make it for me in another color and I'll wear it to weddings as my wedding planner/pretend ballerina dress.



http://www.etsy.com/listing/62323422/tea-length-wedding-gown-aaliyah


this dress is from etsy seller dustyrosedesign for only $300





from etsy seller AvivaBeauty

As that little kid coming home from the dentist said..."is this for real?"  Starts at $189????




Why stop at dresses I say?  Onto accessories!!!  If you've read this blog before, you know I can't do a single outfit without bling & etsy sellers seems to agree.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget