9.27.2011

Tattoo Rings

I have two tattoos....some stars on my forearm and a little cursive blurb on my ribs.  I know exactly what I want for my third tattoo but I can't find anyone in Nashville to do my hand/fingers.  I almost settled for behind my ear or the back of my neck but I'm holding out.

I am a tattoo lover lover.  I love getting them, going with people to get them, drawing out what I'll get next, how black the ink looks the first few days, and I love the idea of getting something in the name of love.  I think there's something crazy romantic about it.  (Now to stomp on the charm - we all know they're removable anyway.)  Tattoos aren't for everyone....my Mother is a good example.  But for those of us who are into it....  
They kept it simple instead of going with names, initials, or letters.
from theoffbeatbride.com


This is a cute idea.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tattoo+wedding+bands&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1280&bih=563&tbm=isch&tbnid=oT-KfPsJE3nCMM:&imgrefurl=http://www.occasionsniagara.com/wedding-blog/bid/47323/Wedding-Ring-Tattoos&docid=MqjMW-8Q32fPhM&w=500&h=367&ei=zMGBTvK3A4SUtweJ2cndAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=131&page=8&tbnh=155&tbnw=215&start=72&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:72&tx=124&ty=19

I love hearts.  They're super cute.  I have the i's on my tattoo dotted with them.




Below obviously isn't a ring but I like this idea too.


http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/phpthumbnails/33/33932/33932_1_230c.jpeg

If you're not sold yet, here's a celebrity endorsement.  (This is legit probably from 4 years ago but I am unlike every other woman in the U.S. & I don't read gossip magazines so it's news to me.)

BOOM!





No comments:

There was an error in this gadget