9.15.2010

I've fallen in love.....

I just fell in love with a curtain.  It's way more than I want to spend and it's also not the color I'm looking for but I am mentally redoing the entire place in a different color scheme based on this curtain from hpd (half priced drapes).


She's beautiful...just beautiful!  I feel like the prince when he set eyes on Cinderella.  Here's a better shot for you to get the overall feeling it would give a room:

 

Coming back down to reality....I just ordered a swatch of this:

 

It will have a similar feeling but at a much more reasonable price.  If the sky-blue were the limit, I would be ordering this and having it custom made into the ruched curtain above:

 

Sweet dreams!  I'm off to dream about curtains and bedspreads.



No comments:

There was an error in this gadget