5.18.2010

Bird Mobiles for your forest themed nursery - this post is visually a disaster - will clean it up one day!

If you haven't fallen in love with www.etsy.com...you are probably not a woman but if you are and have never heard of it, BEWARE. Clicking that site will probably be the beginning of a new addiction. It has all things cute, homemade, and more importantly unique. I love the accessories in a home that make it memorable. This colorful homemade mobile can be purchased from E
Life's a hoot with PinkPerch who sells a fancier version for $88.
She also has several others which incorporate different style birds, an ocean theme she calls, "Surf's up," and what can only be a Bambi inspired Woodland creatures.
I don't have any children of my own but my favorite rooms to decorate are children's rooms and nurseries. I came across these mobiles while working on a nursery for a couple in Arlington.
Lorinichols does a Tim Burton twist on these owl mobiles with her bug eyed, customized pieces and giftsdefine on etsy has a deco take on our beloved Bambi mobile (as I have now officially nicknamed it).



giftsdefine also brings us these owls with polka dot clouds. I am a giant fan of polka dots in a child's room.

And last but NOT least because I almost want to by this mother rucker myself....these sock owls are the plumpest, softest, sweetest, little bubbies I ever did see! Snickercreations on etsy has just been added to my favorites. They remind me of my Phoeeeeeeeeebe!









velynX for $60 on etsy.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget